What are Cookies and how does the website use them?
Cookies are files that the website or the application you use installs in your browser or on your device (Smartphone, tablet …) during your tour of the pages or through the applications, and serve to store information about your visit. The El Mexicano Food website uses Google Analytics Cookies to:
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, which allows understanding how users use the website. With this information, you can take steps to improve the user experience.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the El Mexicano Food website, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a domain that is not managed by the Owner of this Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies (for example, Google Analytics).
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings, which allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user can at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website using the browser settings:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer, from https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.